Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Review on Ultramind Esp System Complete Home Seminar

Subconscious Mind
This is the home seminar system that i purchased online. Please read on to see my personal reviews and opinion on this product. They are actually a lot of products in Jose Silva site, but this is the one i personally preferred.

Once you purchased the digital products, you are presented with, seminar, centering exercise in MP3s and Real audio format. eBook in PDF formats. And informative video clips.

 - The product 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If we are not completely satisfied with the product, there will refund every cent we paid - I have purchased and downloaded a lot of digital products online, this is only the few that i made a one time payment and able to access the product entirely. I still remembered i came across some of the digital products online, asking me to upgrade or purchase add-on to access it entirely.

- I encountered with some doubts on the centering exercise and so i sent an email to the Jose Silva help center. I was surprised that within hours, i got details and constructive reply from one of the instructor. Initially i did not realize that he is actually Mr Ed bernd jr, who worked for Mr Jose Silva at world headquarters for more than 17 years. You purchased the product, and you will get professional guidance and tips from the experienced instructors. How great is this?

- All the seminars are in MP3 and Real audio formats. You can listen to it and your own free time.

- For any of you that already have Home workshop of Nightingale Conant, this product is different from that. This new home seminar covers all the session, lectures and conditioning recorded at the live Silva Ultramind ESP Systems Seminar. If you are interested in this product, you can click on the "Click on the above for more details or to order" link on the right panel to view or order.

 I have purchased this product for nearly a month, and i can sincerely said that it benefits me. I am still going through some of the exercises and will like to share my experiences in my blog and hope that anyone can share theirs with me too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks A Lot! You have a amazing site. I didn’t regret to see almost all the written content of your blog. satsanga.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete